PROTECTIVE COMFORT, BUILT FOR THE TRAILS.
Designed specifically for trail running, the Nike Air Zoom Wildhorse 4 Women’s Running Shoe features Flywire cables for dynamic lockdown and a protective forefoot plate that shields your feet from rocks and other debris.
Dynamic Fit technology for adaptive, supportive lockdown
Rock plate helps protect you from rough terrain
Rubber forefoot is sticky for optimal wet-surface traction
Abrasion-resistant spacer mesh upper with no-sew overlays for breathability, durability and support
Phylon midsole with Nike Zoom Air unit in the heel for responsive cushioning
ZOOM = SPEED
With the cushioning technology: ZOOM
The Nike Zoom cushioning system is part of the Nike Air family, and, like its peers, it is light and durable. With its incredible finesse, the Nike Zoom cushioning system brings the foot off the ground and improves stability, especially the lateral acceleration and multidirectional movement. After impact, the fibers very stretched inside the pressurized air unit instantly spring back, providing exceptional responsiveness and an increased feeling of the surface on which you play.
For which consumer ?
The Nike Zoom Wildorse 4 is a lightweight trail shoe , ideal for dynamic terrain. With good traction and skid plate , it provides the necessary stability when you go out on slippery roads and stony mountain .
Runner weight: Until 90kg
Foot shape: Normal
Practice: Training / Competition
Ground: Trail mountain and road
1. Abrasion-resistant spacer mesh upper: Lightness, ventilation and targeted support without unnecessary seam.
2. Dynamic Flywire and midfoot fit system: Ultra-lightweight support, focused, dynamic and adjusted. Just like the car safety belt tightening laces just keep you the entire foot and provides a "lock" maximum without interfering the running motion.
3. Reinforcements high density TPSU: Protection and minimize abrasion.
4. Burrito tongue: Foot support , ventilation, comfort and protection.
5. Padded collar foam ankle: Optimum comfort and protection.
6. Couture heat sealed Nike Regrind: Targeted support.
7. Zoom Air cushioning unit at the back: Cushioning , speed and dynamism close to the ground on the back.
8. Phylon foam midsole compressed intermadiaire: Cushioning dynamic, soft and light.
9. Anatomical heel: Heel to the human foot picture to get a natural movement of the foot.
10. Outsole with front and rear crampons: Excellent adhesion downhill and mounted .
11. Rubber high density: Traction and durability by limiting abrasion on the propulsion zone .
12. Plate under the forefoot: Protection against blemishes.
Weight of the shoe: 306g (Men in 42) et 2249g (Women in 39).
For the little story …
Wildhorse Lake is a site in Oregon known for these paths rugged trail.
Ideal For: Cushioning