A protective shoe for the serious trail runner with water repellent mesh.
Cabrakan replacement for the Wave, the Wave Mujin 2 is a shoe designed specifically for trail. It has a good grip on muddy terrain with technology X Stud, while remaining very flexible on hard ground with the midfoot groove X concept. The new concave plate design Wave combines cushioning and stability on uneven ground.
Optimum trail security and performance guaranteed via the specifically engineered Xta Ride and Concave wave
Highly supportive and protective water repellent upper
Midfoot X groove allows foot to flex and grip terrain while absorbing forces from uneven ground
With the cushioning and stability technology: PARALLEL WAVE
A unique technology that combines the two key elements which make great running shoes; cushioning and stability. Mizuno have created a Wave to suit every type of runner.
Running places stress on the body. The unique Mizuno Wave technology provides the right amount of cushioning and stability your body needs and blends these elements, creating a smooth and easy running experience.
The Wave Technology for Cushionning
The shape of the wave promotes the dispersion of the shock wave and reduces the force of impact. With the shaped " horseshoe " , under the heel , the plate can deform and thus absorb the shock . Separating the midsole , the Wave plate also allows it to better deform and absorb more effectively. The shape of the wave and the use of flexible and resilient materials promote the return of part of the energy.
The Wave Technology for Stability
Wave plate prevents excessive compression of the midsole , improving stability without constraining stride. Leveling and amplitude differences Wave plates inside and outside the foot can guarantee the stability of the shoe. By playing on the differences in amplitude , Mizuno was able to adapt to all the strides and all the riders weight for maximum performance.
THE TECHNOLOGY CONCAVE WAVE:
Shape specially adapted to Trail shoes. It brings the medial and lateral stability needed to the Trail, while retaining its cushioning properties.
For which consumer ?
Universal runner and moderate pronator looking for a stable, comfortable shoe for regular use.
Runner weight: Until 90kg
Foot shape: Normal
Practice: Training / Competition
Ground: Trail Urbain ( Road / Path / Forest )
Features and Benefits:
1. Water Resistant Mesh upper: Coated mesh that is water resistant
2. Dynamotion Fit Technology: "Shoes that move the way you move." The Dynamotion™ Fit system uses the latest motion capture and biomechanics technology. Mizuno has developed a design blueprint to engineer shoes that work with your foot throughout the gait cycle.
3. Tape holding in the forefoot: For more support and excellent positioning of the foot in the shoe.
4. Padded collar foam ankle: Optimum comfort and protection.
5. Padded tongue: Optimum comfort and protection.
6. Internal heel counter: Secures the back of your foot.
7. AP+ midsole: Enhancing the inherent properties of AP midsole, AP+ offers increased rebound and a "bouncier" feeling, which extends the cushion durability, while maintaining the light weight performance.
8. Concave Wave plate: Unique technology that provides both cushionning and stability and can be engineered for all types of runners.
9. Outsole with the Xttatic Ride Technology: XtaRide is Mizuno’s new technical trail concept. Including X lugs and Xta groove, XtaRide means trail shoes that adapt to their surroundings and work in perfect harmony with the body.
10. Michelin outsole : Delivers superb grip and traction at all levels.
11. Bending notches: Improved flexibility.
12. Mid foot Groove: Flexibility of the sole at the midfoot for a better adaptability on unstable terrain.
Premium insock: High quality insole , removable for comfort and premium cushioning and better resistance.
Weight of the shoe: 360 g (Men in 42) et 310 g (Women in 38,5).
What’s new ?
New upper for extra support and protection. AP + midsole for dynamism. Adding 2mm EVA (Strobel) for more home comfort and cushioning.