FROM TRAINING TO RACE DAY
The Nike Zoom Fly Flyknit Running Shoe is designed to meet the demands of your toughest tempo runs, long runs and race day with a responsive construction that turns the pressure of each stride into energy return for the next.
Powerful, Propulsive Feel
Smooth, Responsive Ride
Zoom = Fast
With the cushioning technology: ZOOM
The Nike Zoom cushioning system is part of the Nike Air family, and, like its peers, it is light and durable. With its incredible finesse, the Nike Zoom cushioning system brings the foot off the ground and improves stability, especially the lateral acceleration and multidirectional movement. After impact, the fibers very stretched inside the pressurized air unit instantly spring back, providing exceptional responsiveness and an increased feeling of the surface on which you play.
For which consumer ?
For regular runners with neutral feet . Designed for training and competition, ideal for fractionated on track, road or in kind. New design with better midfoot support. " Pegasus Comfort" remains one of its greatest assets. It will be perfect for your first road race .
Runner weight: Until 80kg
Foot shape: Normal
Features and Benefits:
1. A nearly seamless one-piece Flyknit upper: Designed to be more breathable through the top of your foot to help keep it cool.
2. Dynamic Fit: Ultra-lightweight support, focused, dynamic and adjusted.
3. Tongue connected to the upper: Ventilation, comfort and protection.
4. Shell for an excellent fit
5. A lightweight, full-length carbon-fibre plate: feels like it’s propelling you forwards as you get closer to the finish line.
6. Ultralight Nike ZoomX midsole foam: delivers our greatest energy return yet to help you meet your ultimate goal.
7. Anatomical heel: Allows a better rolling of the foot and a smoother stride.
8. Drable rubber on the heel and on the front: Protects against abrasions
Weight of the shoe: 248g (Men in 44)