THE PEGASUS, TURBOCHARGED
The Nike Zoom Pegasus Turbo is the Pegasus you know and love with major upgrades for speed. The feather-light upper looks as fast as it feels, while the revolutionary Nike ZoomX foam that was designed for elite Nike runners during the Breaking 2 attempt brings record-breaking speed and responsiveness to your daily training runs.
Zoom = Fast
With the cushioning technology: ZoomX
Nike worked with elite marathoners in Kenya to develop the Nike ZoomX foam, which delivers Nike’s greatest energy return yet. It sits directly under your foot for a heightened response as you hit your stride.
For which consumer ?
For regular runners with neutral feet . Designed for training and competition, ideal for fractionated on track, road. The Nike Zoom Pegasus Turbo is designed specifically for runners who want speed without sacrificing comfort.
Runner weight: Until 90kg
Foot shape: Normal
Practice: Training / Competition
Ground: Road / Track
Features and Benefits:
1. Translucent mesh upper: Engineered to provide stretch and support where you need it most. It’s incredibly lightweight.
2. Dynamic Flywire: Ultra-lightweight support, focused, dynamic and adjusted. Just like the car safety belt tightening laces just keep you the entire foot and provides a "lock" maximum without interfering the running motion.
3. Padded collar foam ankle: Optimum comfort and protection.
4. Internal heel counter: Provides a secure rearfoot fit.
5. Premium Phylon foam: Provides soft and springy yet responsive cushioning with a supportive feel.
6. Nike ZoomX unit: Maximum energy return.
7. Bevelled heel: help you land in a good position and transition smoothly
8. Outsole embossed recycled piston: Excellent adhesion and durability multi surface.
Weight of the shoe: 238g (Men in 44) et 170g (Women in 39).