SMOOTH TRANSITIONS. LIGHTWEIGHT STABILITY.
Lighter and stronger than the previous version, the Nike Air Zoom Structure 21 Running Shoe provides the stability and support that made it a favourite. Softer, lightweight Flymesh material helps keep your feet cool, while responsive Nike Zoom Air cushioning in the forefoot gives you a snappy, springy feeling underfoot.
Secure feel and Support
Zoom = Speed
With the cushioning technology: ZOOM
The Nike Zoom cushioning system is part of the Nike Air family, and, like its peers, it is light and durable. With its incredible finesse, the Nike Zoom cushioning system brings the foot off the ground and improves stability, especially the lateral acceleration and multidirectional movement. After impact, the fibers very stretched inside the pressurized air unit instantly spring back, providing exceptional responsiveness and an increased feeling of the surface on which you play.
For which consumer ?
Structure 21 is designed for runners looking for stability. Training shoe with good momentum before and a good compromise ( flexibility / firmness ) pleasing to the impact. It can also be used for a first competition of 10km to marathon.
Runner weight: Until 100kg
Foot shape: Normal
Practice: Training / Competition
Ground: Road / Path
Features and Benefits:
1. Flymesh upper: Lightness, ventilation and targeted support without unnecessary seam.
2 and 3. Dynamic Flywire: Ultra-lightweight support, focused, dynamic and adjusted. Just like the car safety belt tightening laces just keep you the entire foot and provides a "lock" maximum without interfering the running motion.
4. Padded collar foam ankle: Optimum comfort and protection.
5. Padded tongue: Optimum comfort and protection.
6. Internal heel counter: Secures the back of your foot.
7. Zoom Air cushioning unit at the front: Cushioning , speed and dynamism close to the ground on the front.
8. Dynamic Support – Mid-progressive post Phylon.: Gradual correction to the impact of pronation.
8. Dynamic Support -Triple density substrate technology, combining Cushlon ST, Cushlon and Phylon: Cushioning and stability customized with every stride .
9. Front outsole – Honeycomb outsole: Excellent adhesion, durability multi surface, support
10. Transition of side rails: Better grip on the ground and better flexibility and transition back / forward.
11. Front outsole – Honeycomb outsole: Durable transition, durability multi surface.
Ortholite sockliner: enhances responsive cushioning
Weight of the shoe: 295g (Men in 44) et 270g (Women in 39).
For the little story …
The first Air Structure date of 1991 .