LIGHTWEIGHT SUPPORT. MAXIMUM TRACTION.
Built for the trails, theNike Air Zoom Terra Kiger 4 Running Shoefeatures a Flymesh upper with Dynamic Fit technology for breathable support and a rugged outsole for multi-surface traction.
Zoom = Speed
With the cushioning technology: ZOOM
The Nike Zoom cushioning system is part of the Nike Air family, and, like its peers, it is light and durable. With its incredible finesse, the Nike Zoom cushioning system brings the foot off the ground and improves stability, especially the lateral acceleration and multidirectional movement. After impact, the fibers very stretched inside the pressurized air unit instantly spring back, providing exceptional responsiveness and an increased feeling of the surface on which you play.
For which consumer ?
For regular runner with a universal stride this light and dynamic trail shoe is intended for muddy terrain. It will be the perfect shoe for an urban trail. Thanks to its good grip and low drop, it provides the necessary stability when you are out on slippery and valued paths.
Runner weight: Until 90kg
Foot shape: Normal
Practice: Training / Competition
Ground: Trail Urbain ( Road / Path / Forest )
1. Woven Flymesh upper:Lightness, ventilation and targeted support without unnecessary seam.
2. Dynamic Fit Flywire:more aerial support thanks to Dynamic Fit technology with Flywire cables.
3. Reinforcements high density TPSU:Protection and minimize abrasion.
4. Burrito tongue:Foot support , ventilation, comfort and protection.
5. Padded collar foam ankle:Optimum comfort and protection.
6. Internal heel counter:Secures the back of your foot.
7. Zoom Air cushioning unit at the front and rear:Cushioning , speed and dynamism close to the ground on the front and the back.
8. Phylon foam midsole compressed intermadiaire:Cushioning dynamic, soft and light.
9. Anatomical heel:Heel to the human foot picture to get a natural movement of the foot.
10. Outsole with front and rear crampons:Excellent adhesion downhill and mounted .
11. Rubber high density:Traction and durability by limiting abrasion on the propulsion zone .
12. sticky rubber:Adhesion increased in the presence of moisture.
Weight of the shoe:275g (Men in 42) et 226g (Women in 38,5).
What’s new ?
The Terra Kiger 4 offers more aerial support thanks to Dynamic Fit technology with Flywire cables.
For the little story …
Its origin comes from the Kiger Mustang strong and athletic horse race south of the state of Oregon.
Ideal For: Cushioning