Supportive smooth and harmonious the Paradox makes running fun for pronators.
Perfect compromise between cushioning, dynamism and arch support . This model provides a roll of the foot and provides flexibility while maintaining a good long distance . Excellent control and foot support without sacrificing flexibility and dynamism . Wave plate accompanies the movement of the foot without forcing it.
U4iC outsole for lightness .
New Smoothride for + stride yet flexible .
Blown rubber outsole for cushioning and comfort.
With the cushioning and stability technology: DOUBLE FAN-SHAPED WAVE
A unique technology that combines the two key elements which make great running shoes; cushioning and stability. Mizuno have created a Wave to suit every type of runner.
Running places stress on the body. The unique Mizuno Wave technology provides the right amount of cushioning and stability your body needs and blends these elements, creating a smooth and easy running experience.
The Wave Technology for Cushionning
The shape of the wave promotes the dispersion of the shock wave and reduces the force of impact. With the shaped " horseshoe " , under the heel , the plate can deform and thus absorb the shock . Separating the midsole , the Wave plate also allows it to better deform and absorb more effectively. The shape of the wave and the use of flexible and resilient materials promote the return of part of the energy.
The Wave Technology for Stability
Wave plate prevents excessive compression of the midsole , improving stability without constraining stride. Leveling and amplitude differences Wave plates inside and outside the foot can guarantee the stability of the shoe. By playing on the differences in amplitude , Mizuno was able to adapt to all the strides and all the riders weight for maximum performance.
THE TECHNOLOGY DOUBLE FAN-SHAPED WAVE:
Wave technology which provides superb motion control and excellent cushioning by utilising a "double fan shaped" Wave.
For which consumer ?
Runner pronator in search of stability and cushioning for intensive practice.
Runner weight: All
Foot shape: Normal
Practice: Training / Competition
Ground: Road / Path / Forest
Features and Benefits:
1. Airmesh upper: Breathable and Cool. AIRmesh allows each running shoe from Mizuno to maintain a high standard of breathability for the life of the shoe, and allows the foot to stay cool.
2. Dynamotion Fit Technology: "Shoes that move the way you move." The Dynamotion™ Fit system uses the latest motion capture and biomechanics technology. Mizuno has developed a design blueprint to engineer shoes that work with your foot throughout the gait cycle.
3. Tape holding in the forefoot: For more support and excellent positioning of the foot in the shoe.
4. Padded collar foam ankle: Optimum comfort and protection.
5. Padded tongue: Optimum comfort and protection.
6. Internal heel counter: Secures the back of your foot.
7. Double Fan-Shaped Wave plate: Unique technology that provides both cushionning and stability and can be engineered for all types of runners.
8. U4iC midsole: A unique midsole compound that rides and cushions like Mizuno’s ap+ midsole, but is approximatley 30% lighter without any loss of comfort or performance,
9. Outsole with the X10 technology: Durability and Traction. X-10 provides the most durable carbon rubber from Mizuno that allows for longer wear in high impact areas and provides more traction at heel strike.
10. Smoothride midsole: Engineering approach to minimise the rapid acceleration and deceleration of the foot during transition, creating the smoothest ride possible.
11. Bending notches: Improved flexibility.
Premium insock: High quality insole , removable for comfort and premium cushioning and better resistance.
Pebax Rnew: Mizuno Wave technology used in a new environmentally friendly material designed based on vegetable oils and thus reduces C02 emissions : Pebax®Rnew
Intercool midsole: Cool and Dry. Mizuno Intercool solves the problem of heat and humidity build-up in a running shoe, by incorporating a full-length ventilation system in the sole of the shoe that removes heat and humidity from the foot through a system of ventilation channels.
Drop: 12 mm.
Weight of the shoe: 325 g (Men in 42) et 280 g (Women in 38,5).
What’s new ?
New last, new Wave construction, U4iC X bottom midsole, new flex groove design in forefoot, new supportive upper construction, new strobel board for more comfort.